|Look up tidewater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tidewater may refer to:
- Tidewater region, a geographic area of southeast Virginia and northeast North Carolina
- Tidewater accent, an accent of American English associated with the Tidewater region of Virginia
- Tidewater glacier, a classification of glacier
- Tidewater (marine services), a company providing marine services to the offshore petroleum industry
- Tidewater Middle East Co., is an Iranian port operator company, belong to IRGC
- Tidewater (Amtrak), a former passenger train through the American South
- Tidewater, Oregon, a settlement
- Tidewater Petroleum, a former name of Getty Oil
- Tidewater architecture, a style of architecture found mostly in coastal areas of the Southern United States
- Tidelands, an area affected by the tide
- Tidewater, Florida, a place in Florida
- Tidewater (marketing)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tidewater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.