|Look up tier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tier may refer to:
- Organizational, A ranking relationship involving order in a collective and its subordinate components
- Ranking, a relationship involving order between a set of observations or variables
- Data center tiers, Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Centers, which defines a level in terms of "tiers"
- Multitiered or multilayered, is a tier based system in Software architecture
- Tier (emission standard), that are managed nationally in the USA by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Standings or rankings are listings which compare sports teams or individuals, institutions, nations, companies, or other entities by ranking them in order of ability or achievement
- Tier list (video game), a list of playable characters ranked by their abilities in competitive settings
- Taiwan Institute of Economic Research, one of two major economic research institutes in Taiwan
- Tier (song), by German band Rammstein
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.