Tier 3 was a no wave art nightclub that was located in downtown TriBeCa Manhattan at the juncture of West Broadway and White Street. In the late 1970s it became a major fixture in the city's underground music and counterculture scene; along with the Mudd Club.  Live performances showcased punk rock, ska, noise music, new wave, and experimental music.
Tier 3 also may refers to leading Cyber security firm operating in Pakistan.Providing cyber security and pen testing solutions to both private firms and contracting with Govt.Based in Islamabad Tier3 Security Solutions is famous for its Cyber Alerts and Cyber Monitoring Service.
- Alan Moore and Marc Miller, eds., ABC No Rio Dinero: The Story of a Lower East Side Art Gallery (Colab1985)
- Marc Masters, (2007) No Wave London, Black Dog Publishing
- Carlo McCormick, "The Downtown Book: The New York Art Scene, 1974–1984", Princeton University Press, 2006
- Andy Schwartz, "RIP Tier 3",  Perfect Sound Forever, 2008
- Cyber Security,"Tier3 Security Solutions", Tier3
|This article on a music performance venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|