Tiffany Club was a jazz club located at 3260 West 8th Street in what is known as East Hollywood, Los Angeles. It was one of the top jazz venues in the city in the 1950s. Charlie Parker, Louis Armstrong, Stan Getz, Ornette Coleman and Chet Baker performed at the club.
- Jazz Journal International. Billboard Limited. 2009. p. 17.
- Haddix, Chuck (30 September 2013). Bird: The Life and Music of Charlie Parker. University of Illinois Press. p. 138. ISBN 978-0-252-09517-7.
- Harrod, James A. (1 October 2015). Jazz:West Records: Art Pepper on Jazz:West and Intro Records. BookBaby. p. 110. ISBN 978-0-692-53073-3.
- Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 10 February 1951. p. 18. ISSN 0006-2510.
- Harrison, Max; Fox, Charles; Thacker, Eric (2000). The Essential Jazz Records: Modernism to postmodernism. A&C Black. p. 158. ISBN 978-0-7201-1822-3.
- Sidran, Ben (27 October 2014). Talking Jazz With Ben Sidran: Volume 2: Solo Voices. BookBaby. p. 13. ISBN 978-1-4507-5367-8.
|This jazz club or venue-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|