Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tiga or TIGA may refer to:
- Tiga Dam, a dam in Northeast Nigeria
- Tiga Island, a small Melanesian island in the Loyalty Islands of New Caledonia
- TIGA, Texas Instruments Graphics Architecture
- TIGA, The Independent Games Developers Association
- Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977, a piece of British legislation dealing with the noncriminal aspects of unlawful interference with or taking of goods belonging to someone else
- Tiga Race Cars, a racing car manufacturer
- Ultraman Tiga
- The number three (3) in the Indonesian or Malay languages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.