From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tigris or tigris in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Tigris is the eastern member of the two great rivers that define Mesopotamia.
Tigris may refer to:
- Panthera tigris (tiger)
- 13096 Tigris, an outer main-belt asteroid
- Tigris (constellation)
- Tigris, Missouri, a community in the United States
- HMS Tigris, the name of a number of ships of the Royal Navy
- Einsatzgruppe TIGRIS, a Swiss police force
- Tigris.org, an open source software development community
- The Bocca Tigris, a historical name for the Humen strait
- The reed boat Tigris used in Thor Heyerdahl's expedition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tigris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.