Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Region of origin||Finland|
|Meaning||"small woodpecker", derived from tikka ("woodpecker") and -nen ("small")|
- Aino-Maija Tikkanen (1927–2014), Finnish film actress
- Esa Tikkanen (born 1965), retired Finnish professional ice hockey player
- Märta Tikkanen (born 1935), Finnish writer
- Päivi Tikkanen (born 1960), former long-distance runner from Finland
- Toivo Tikkanen (1888–1947), Finnish architect
- Hans Tikkanen (born 1985), Swedish chess Grandmaster
- Harri Tikkanen (born 1981), Finnish ice hockey defenceman
- Henrik Tikkanen (1924–1984), Finnish anti-war author
- Jouki Tikkanen (born 1995), Finnish rhythmic gymnast
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tikkanen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.