Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tikkun/Tikun/Tiqqun (תיקון) is a Hebrew word meaning "amending/fixing". It has several connotations in Judaism:
- Tikkun (book), a book of Torah scroll text
- Tohu and Tikkun, the two stages of Existence described in the Kabbalah of Isaac Luria
- Tikkun refers to the nightly/early morning synagogue readings on certain Jewish holidays, for example, Hoshana Rabbah
- Tikkun HaKlali, ten psalms that correspond to ten types of melody
- Tikkun olam, the popular Jewish concept of "mending the world"
- Tikkun (magazine), a quarterly interfaith Jewish magazine and website
- Tiqqun, a radical French philosophical journal
- Tikkun (film), a 2015 Israeli film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tikkun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.