From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Tilde, the ~ symbol.
Tilda may refer to:
- Tilda, a variant of the female given name Matilda
- Tilda (cocktail)
- Tilda (food manufacturer), British food brand specializing in rice
- Tilda (software), GTK+ terminal emulator
- Tilda Newra, municipality near Raipur City, India
- Tilda Swinton (born 1960), British actress
- Tilda Thamar (1921–1989), Argentine actress
- TILDA, The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing
- Tilda Pig, Famous Guinea Pig (2011 - 2017)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tilda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.