Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tile is a manufactured piece of hard-wearing material.
Tile or Tiles may also refer to:
- Tile (company), maker of key finder devices
- Tiles (band)
- Tile (Martian crater)
- Tile, Somalia
- Tile Ridge, in Antarctica
- Julio César Arzú (born 1954), a Honduran footballer nicknamed Tile
- An alternative name for the mythical land of Thule
- A game piece in a tile-based game
- Part of the playing area in a tile-based video game
- A computing unit in a tile processor
- Apache Tiles; see Java view technologies and frameworks
- Tyle, an ancient city
- Tessellation, in computer graphics and mathematics
- Tiler (Masonic)
- Tilera TILE64 a 64-way multi-core central processor unit
- Tiling (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Tile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.