Tim Genis is a timpanist with the Boston Symphony Orchestra. He has performed with the Hong Kong Philharmonic and the Honolulu Symphony Orchestra. Genis holds an undergraduate degree from the Juilliard School where he studied with Roland Kohloff. He teaches at Boston University.
- Aziz Daniel Barnard Luce (principal percussion, Hong Kong Philharmonic)
- Dan Bauch (percussion, Boston Symphony Orchestra)
- Kyle Brightwell (percussion, Boston Symphony Orchestra)
- Matthew McKay (percussion, Boston Symphony Orchestra)
- Michael Israelievitch (principal timpani and percussion, The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra)
- Joseph Becker (principal percussion, Detroit Symphony Orchestra)
- Michael Roberts (percussion, Oregon Symphony)
- Keith Carrick (principal percussion, Utah Symphony)
- Pollack-Fusi, Mindy (June 15, 2005). "Two BSO musicians". The Boston Globe.
- T.J. Medrek (Nov 19, 2004). "BSO Percussionist is a WORLD-BEETER". Boston Herald. p. 19.
-  Archived September 8, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Jacksonville Symphony Newsletter by Design Extensions". ISSUU.com. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
-  Archived March 8, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Kyle Brightwell Earns a Spot as Percussionist for Boston Symphony Orchestra". Connectionnewspapers.com. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
- Powers, Keith (2012-02-21). "Blog Archive » Boston Symphony Orchestra hires four new members". Bostonclassicalreview.com. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
- [dead link]
- "Detroit Symphony introduces Principal Flute and Principal Percussion « Detroit Symphony Orchestra News". Blog.dso.org. Archived from the original on 2016-01-17. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
- "Oregon Symphony Musician: Michael Roberts". Orsymphony.org. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
- "Percussion". Utahsymphony.org. 2013-10-14. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
|This article about an American classical musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|