|Born||1970/1971 (age 47–48)|
|Known for||Motorcycling writing and business|
Tim Mayhew is an American businessperson well known for creating the pashnit.com website for motorcycle touring enthusiasts. The website, which started as a hobby in 1999 after Mayhew left U.S. Marine Corps active duty, catalogs over 250 roads, and had 75,000 to 100,000 page views per month at one point from motorcyclists, bicyclists and auto enthusiasts. Mayhew estimates he has ridden 350,000 miles (560,000 km) and taken over 100,000 photographs documenting California roads.
In 2004, after a Cycle World article about Mayhew and his website the previous year, he launched a motorcycle tour business in California. Mayhew has also appeared in print as an authority on the Suzuki Hayabusa, which he has used extensively as a tour guide.
- David Edwards (November 2003), "Road man", Cycle World, 42 (11): 8
- Janet Fullwood (October 14, 2007), "Trips & Tours; GOING PL@CES", The Sacramento Bee – via ProQuest
- Bob Stokstad (August 2010), "Getting enough these days? Tim Mahew is -- leading tours and moving product" (PDF), City Bike: 10
- Tim Mayhew, The History of Pashnit.com
- Tim Mayhew, About the Author of Pashnit.com
- Bruce Lebowitz (December 2012), "Pashnit about Norcal", Australian Road Rider Cruiser Classic+Trike, 4 (6): 81–85
- Tim Mayhew (2006), "Long Hauler", Cycle World's Sportbike