|Date of birth:||June 24, 1979|
|Place of birth:||Chicago, Illinois|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||330 lb (150 kg)|
|High school:||Chicago (IL) Lake View|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Career Arena statistics as of 2013|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Tim McGill (born June 24, 1979) is an American football defensive tackle who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Carolina Cobras as an undrafted free agent in 2003. He played college football at Illinois.
McGill attended Lake View High School in Chicago, Illinois. As a member of the football team, McGill played both running back and defensive line. He also participated in track & field as a discus thrower.
He was selected with the 3rd pick by the Utah Blaze during the 2005 expansion draft, but never played with the Blaze because he was trying to make the Packers roster. On October 11, 2006, McGill's rights were traded to the Nashville Kats, along with Thal Woods, for Frank Carter. Before the season started McGill was traded to the Storm for Demetrius Bendross.
- Bill O'Connor (October 25, 1997). "Barrington Gains State Playoffs". www.chicagotribune.com. Chicago Tribune. Retrieved August 27, 2015.
- Taylor Bell (February 8, 1998). "From unknown to renown // Lake View's McGill gets act together, earns scholarship". www.highbeam.com. Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved August 27, 2015.
- "Utah Blaze expansion draft selections". www.desertnews.com. Deseret News. September 27, 2005. Retrieved August 27, 2015.
- Jay Drew (October 11, 2006). "Blaze swing trade to bolster defense". www.sltrib.com. The Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved August 27, 2015.
- "Kats Sign Maurice Brown, Fitu Tuua, Brandan Givan, Make Additional Changes". www.oursportscentral.com. OurSports Central. March 14, 2007. Retrieved August 27, 2015.