The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tim O'Kelly (born Timothy Patrick Wright, March 12, 1941 – January 4, 1990) was an American actor best known for playing the homicidal sniper Bobby Thompson in the Peter Bogdanovich cult film Targets (1968). He was cast because of his boy-next-door looks and his similarity in appearance to killer Charles Whitman, on whom the character was loosely based. O'Kelly also played Detective Danny "Danno" Williams in the pilot episode of Hawaii Five-O, but was replaced by James MacArthur.
- For Pete's Sake (1966)
- ’’The Big Valley’’ (1966) - Will Marvin
- Targets (1968) - Bobby Thompson
- Hawaii Five-O (1968) - Danny
- The Grasshopper (1970) - Eddie Molina
- "Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Honors Former Child Star". Valley News. Van Nuys, California. 18 July 1968. p. 101. Retrieved 26 March 2016 – via Newspapers.com.
Timothy Patrick Wright ... known professionally as Tim O'Kelly.
- Salas, Randy A. (7 March 2007). "'Hawaii Five-O' Returns on DVD". The Spokesman-Review. p. D9. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|