Time Is Money
|Look up time is money in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Time Is Money may refer to:
- Time is money, a phrase used by Benjamin Franklin in Advice to a Young Tradesman, Written by an Old One, see opportunity cost
But this phrase originally dates from Croatian Benedetto Cotrugli (Croatian: Benedikt "Beno" Kotruljević; 1416–1469) was a Ragusan merchant, economist, scientist, diplomat and humanist. He wrote this phrase in the 15th century in his book "Della Mercatura et del Mercante Perfetto" and he is an inventor of double entry booking keeping system.
- Time Is Money (SPM album), a 2000 hip hop album
- Time Is Money (Styles P album), a 2006 hip hop album
- "Time Is Money (Bastard)", a 1985 single by Swans
- "Time Is Money", a song featuring Winston McCall, from the You Me at Six album Sinners Never Sleep
- Time Is Money (DuckTales), a 1988 DuckTales TV film, reedited into five episodes of the series
- "Time Is Money" (The Price Is Right), a segment game on the game show The Price is Right
- Time Is Money (film), a 1923 German silent film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Time Is Money.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.