|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2010)|
The tindy is a snowboard grab in which the snowboarder grabs with his/her rear hand between the rear binding and the tail of the board on the toe edge. Its name is derived from a combination of the indy grab and the tail grab. The tindy grab is generally considered poor form in snowboarding.
- Yo Beat, "Hints and Tips for Retards: The Evils of the Tindy Grab"
- Onboard Magazine, "The Art of Grabbing and Grabbing Faux Pas"
- An Excellent Video Explanation
- Method Magazine, Methodology Snowboard Tips and Tricks: Back to Basics.
- "Snowboard Grabs". Retrieved January 10, 2013.
|This snowboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|