||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Global Telecom & Technology. (Discuss) Proposed since June 2013.|
Tinet SpA and Neutral Tandem, Inc., provided voice, IP Transit, Ethernet and hosted services to carriers, service providers, and content management firms based in over 80 countries and six continents 
The Tiscali International Network (Tinet) was set up in 1998 to provide Internet connectivity for the Italy-based Tiscali group. Tinet branched out to become a full service provider in 2002, and was rated as one of the top ten service providers in market intelligence for 2010.
In May 2009 the international network business of Tiscali was sold to BS Private Equity SpA and rebranded simply as "Tinet".
In October 2010, Tinet was acquired by Neutral Tandem for $94.9 million, and on February 7, 2012, both it and Tinet were rebranded as Inteliquent. Inteliquent's MPLS network served over 800 customers based in over 80 countries. Each site was interconnected with a full MPLS global backbone network. Inteliquent provided network interconnection services to incumbent operators in 32 countries and its Ethernet Exchange was accessible at 120 sites.
- "Our New Name Inteliquent". YouTube.
- "TINET.COM: Professional Internet services". Archived from the original on November 11, 1998. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- "A Baker's Dozen, 2010 Edition". Blog (Renesys). January 10, 2011. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- "Tiscali International Network acquisition concluded by BS Private Equity". Press release (Cagliari, Milano). May 26, 2009. Archived from the original on July 7, 2010.
- "Neutral Tandem / Tinet Are Now Inteliquent". News release (Inteliquent). February 7, 2012. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- Powell, Robert (February 7, 2012). "Inteliquent Makes Its Entrance". Telecom Ramblings. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- "Our Network Map". Inteliquent, Inc. Retrieved February 7, 2012.
- "Inteliquent Sells Global Data Business to GTT for $54.5 Million". News release (Inteliquent). April 30, 2013. Retrieved June 22, 2013.