Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tini may refer to:
- Tiny Internet Interface, a microcontroller that includes the facilities necessary to connect to the Internet
- Titanium nitride, an extremely hard ceramic material, often used as a coating to improve surface properties
- Tini, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Tini (album), 2016 debut solo album by Martina Stoessel
- Tinì Cansino (born 1959), stage name of Photina Lappa, Greek actress and television personality, mainly active in Italy
- Tini Kerei Taiaroa (1846–1934), New Zealand personality and community worker
- Tini Wagner (1919-2004), Dutch freestyle swimmer
- Clelia Tini (born 1992), Sammarinese swimmer
- Jody Tini (born 1976), New Zealand female basketball player
- Martina Stoessel (born 1997), Argentine actress and singer known for Violetta
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.