|Look up tini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tini may refer to:
- Tiny Internet Interface, a microcontroller that includes the facilities necessary to connect to the Internet
- Titanium nitride, an extremely hard ceramic material, often used as a coating to improve surface properties
- Tini, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Tini (album), 2016 debut solo album by Martina Stoessel
- Tinì Cansino (born 1959), stage name of Photina Lappa, Greek actress and television personality, mainly active in Italy
- Tini Kerei Taiaroa (1846–1934), New Zealand personality and community worker
- Tini Wagner (1919-2004), Dutch freestyle swimmer
- Clelia Tini (born 1992), Sammarinese swimmer
- Jody Tini (born 1976), New Zealand female basketball player
- Martina Stoessel (born 1997), Argentine actress and singer known for Violetta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.