Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In color theory, a tint is the mixture of a color with white. Tint or TINT may also refer to:
- Tint (magazine), a women's magazine from Detroit, Michigan
- Tint (EP), an EP by Merzbow
- T.I.N.T. (mixtape), a mixtape by Efya
- Thailand Institute of Nuclear Technology
- Tint (name)
- Brick tinting, the process of physically changing the color of bricks
- Film tinting, the process of adding color to black-and-white film
- Tint control, an adjustment to correct for phase error in the picture color on a NTSC television set
- Tinted windows or window film, a treatment to achieve a variety of tinting effects in windows
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.