From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In color theory, a tint is the mixture of a color with white.
Tint may also refer to:
- Tint (magazine), a women's magazine from Detroit, Michigan
- Tint (EP), an EP by Merzbow
- T.I.N.T., a mixtape by Efya
- Thailand Institute of Nuclear Technology
- Brick tinting, the process of physically changing the color of bricks
- Film tinting, the process of adding color to black-and-white film
- Tint control, an adjustment to correct for phase error in the picture color on a NTSC television set
- Tinted windows or window film, a treatment to achieve a variety of tinting effects in windows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.