From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up titch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Titch can refer to the following:
As a nickname:
- Barclay Bailes (1883–1955), Australian rules footballer
- Arthur Edwards (footballer, born 1915) (1915–2002), Australian rules footballer
- William Horne (footballer) (1885–1930), English goalkeeper for Plymouth Argyle
- Titch Moore (born 1976), South African golfer
- Michael Phelan (hurler) (born 1967), Irish former hurler
- Titch (TV series), a 1990s television series shown on CITV
- Titch, a character in the UK comic strip Ball Boy (Beano)
- Crazy Titch, English grime MC
- Taylor Titch, a 1960s British homebuilt aircraft design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Titch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.