Jump to navigation Jump to search
Toe shoe may refer to:
- Pointe shoe, used by ballet dancers when dancing on the tips of toes
- Vibram FiveFingers, a type of shoe with individual toe pockets
- Minimalist shoe, a shoe designed to mimic barefoot conditions, some of which feature individual toe pockets
- Peep-toe shoe, a shoe with an opening near the toe
- Steel-toe boot, a shoe with protective steel shell
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toe shoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.