From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tokyo Joe may refer to:
- Tokyo Joe (film) (1949), starring Humphrey Bogart
- Tokyo Joe (album), by Ryuichi Sakamoto and Kazumi Watanabe
- "Tokyo Joe" (Bryan Ferry song), from the album In Your Mind
- a nickname for Ken Eto (1919-2004), Japanese-American mobster and FBI informant
- The ring name of professional wrestler Mr. Hito
- Tokyo Joe's, an American restaurant chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tokyo Joe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.