|Date of birth||22 August 1985|
|Place of birth||Prague, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2007–2016||FK Dukla Prague||166||(33)|
|2012||→ FC Viktoria Plzeň (loan)||4||(0)|
|2016– 2017||Bohemians 1905||19||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
In the 2011–12 season, Berger played top-flight football for the first time. He played in all 16 of Dukla's matches before the winter break, scoring twice. In January 2012, Berger moved on loan to FC Viktoria Plzeň for six months, with the option of a permanent transfer.
On 16 February 2012, Berger made his competitive debut for Plzeň, coming on as a substitute in the 2011–12 UEFA Europa League knockout phase match against FC Schalke 04. Berger made a total of four league appearances in the spring half of the season, playing a total of 42 minutes of league football. This was in addition to 32 minutes played across two Europa League fixtures. Berger returned to Dukla in the summer of 2012.
Berger scored 10 league goals in the 2015–16 season. In June 2016, his contract with Dukla expired and he signed a two-year contract as a free agent with Prague-based Bohemians 1905. Following the 2016–17 season, in which he scored two goals in 19 games for Bohemians, mainly appearing as a substitute, Berger and the club agreed to terminate his contract a year early.
- Tomáš Berger – Czech First League statistics at Fotbal DNES (in Czech)
- Pivoda, Aleš (2013). Legenda se vrátila (in Czech). p. 135. ISBN 978-80-86783-65-9.
- Faistová, Klára (5 January 2012). "Wágner a Berger poprvé trénovali s Plzní. Je to posun výš, shodli se" (in Czech). idnes.cz. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- Novák, Jaromír (3 August 2012). "Na Julisce se cítím skvěle, říká Berger po promarněném plzeňském jaru" (in Czech). idnes.cz. Retrieved 21 October 2012.
- Čermák, David (28 June 2016). "Berger si rozmyslel konec kariéry. Místo Dukly bude hrát za Bohemians" (in Czech). idnes.cz. Retrieved 21 November 2016.
- Šedivý, Petr (21 May 2011). "Duklu táhnou synové slavných otců: Hašek, Rada, Berger a Nečas" (in Czech). idnes.cz. Retrieved 28 January 2012.
- "Záložník Berger po roce skončil v Bohemians 1905" (in Czech). sport.cz. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 14 August 2017.