||This biography of a living person includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Date of birth||November 30, 1984|
|Place of birth||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Maccabi Tzur Shalom|
|2007–2008||→ Hapoel Nazareth Illit (loan)||15||(0)|
|2008–2009||→ Maccabi Ahi Nazareth (loan)||32||(0)|
|2010||→ Hakoah Amidar Ramat Gan (loan)||2||(0)|
|2011||→ Maccabi Ahi Nazareth (loan)||11||(0)|
|2011–2014||Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv||2||(0)|
|2014–2015||Hapoel Tel Aviv||4||(0)|
|2015–2016||Hapoel Rishon LeZion||21||(0)|
|2016||F.C. Tzeirei Kafr Kanna||7||(0)|
|2016–||Maccabi Tzur Shalom||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 November 2016 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of (UTC).
He plays for Maccabi Ahi Nazareth and was the goalkeeper for the Israel national under-21 football team. A product of Maccabi Haifa youth department, he has been reserve goalkeeper (covering Nir Davidovich) for the senior team for the past three years and appeared once in the UEFA Champions League. He was loaned to Hapoel Nazareth Illit for the 2007–08 season.
- Moshe Harush (November 11, 2014). תום אלמדון מוכן לעשות הכל בשביל לחזור לשחק [Tom Almdon willing to do anything to get back to playing]. Haaretz (in Hebrew).
- תום אלמדון סיכם באחי נצרת עד סיום העונה [Tom Almadon Ahi Nazareth concluded by the end of the season] (in Hebrew). January 13, 2011.
- "Tom Almadon" (in Hebrew). Maccabi Haifa F.C.
- Itzik Yitzhaki (January 10, 2011). מכבי חיפה: תום אלמדון למבחנים בדוקסה הקפריסאית [Maccabi Haifa: Tom Almdon tests at DOXA Cyprus] (in Hebrew).
- Hadas Greenberg (June 14, 2009). נפילתו ועלייתו של תום אלמדון [Fall and Rise of Tom Almdon] (in Hebrew). NRG.
- Nevo Zeira (January 9, 2011). תום אלמדון המריא למבחנים בדוקסה הקפריסאית [Tom Almadon took off for exams at DOXA Cyprus] (in Hebrew). One.
- Doron Ben-Dor (January 13, 2011). תום אלמדון חזר מקפריסין וסיכם באחי נצרת [Tom Almadon returned from Cyprus and concluded Ahi Nazareth] (in Hebrew). One.
|This biographical article related to an American soccer goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Israeli football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|