Tom Hark (We Want Falmer!)
|"Tom Hark (We Want Falmer)"|
|Single by Seagulls Ska|
|Released||3 Jan 2005|
|Label||Falmer For All/Skint|
The song is a remake of the 1980s Piranhas hit, 'Tom Hark', which has come to be used as an anthem at many football grounds. 'Tom Hark' itself was a cover of an original recording by 'Elias and His Zig Zag Jive Flutes' in 1958 (a band led by Jack Lerole).
The club's stadium at Falmer eventually opened over six years after the single's release, in July 2011.
- Tom Hark (We Want Falmer!) (Bopeape/Baine/Grover)
- Sussex by the Sea (Instrumental Version) (Traditional)
- Sussex by the Sea (Singalong Version) (Traditional)
- Roll Up for the Donkey Derby.... (Baine)
- "Tom Hark (We Want Falmer) - The Story of a Hit!". Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- "Chart Stats". Retrieved May 19, 2010.
- "Brighton fans single makes top 20". BBC News. 10 January 2005. Retrieved 2010-05-19.
- "Seagulls Ska - Tom Hark (We Want Falmer) (CD)". Discogs. Retrieved 3 March 2015.