Tom Sullivan (politician)
April 15, 1968 |
Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.
Patrick "Tom" Sullivan is an American politician who was a Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate from Tetonia, Idaho. He was defeated by Mike Crapo in the 2010 election. Sullivan disclosed that he still owed a remaining balance of approximately $700,000 out of $1,650,000 paid in state and federal taxes.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tom Sullivan.|
- "Tom Sullivan". Mahalo.com. Retrieved 2011-12-30.
- "Tetonia man running for U.S. Senate". Idaho State Journal. 2010-04-16. Retrieved 2011-12-30.
- "2010 General Results - US Senate". Idaho Secretary of State. 2010-11-18. Retrieved 2011-12-30.
- "Crapo, Sullivan debate taxes, federal spending". Spokesman.com. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- "2010 General Results statewide". www.sos.idaho.gov. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
|Party political offices|
Title last held byBill Mauk
|Democratic nominee for U.S. Senator from Idaho
|This article about an Idaho politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|