||Parts of this article (those related to IPO) need to be updated. (January 2012)|
|Traded as||FWB: TTI|
|Dieter Holzer (CEO and chairman of the executive board), Uwe Schröder (Chairman of the supervisory board)|
|Revenue||EUR 630 million (2015)|
Number of employees
|7,000 (January 2017)|
Tom Tailor was founded in 1962 in Hamburg. Tom Tailor clothes are usually priced in the medium price range. The company's core markets are Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Benelux countries and France. As of 31 December 2011, Tom Tailor products were sold in 248 own retail stores, the Tom Tailor E-Shop (Germany, Austria and Netherlands), 155 franchise stores and 1,786 shop-in-shops in 35 countries around the world. In fiscal year 2011, the Tom Tailor Group had approximately 1,541 employees and it generated sales of 411.6 million euros. It was the best fiscal year in their corporate history.
The company chairman of the board and CEO is Dieter Holzer. The group's parent company Tom Tailor Holding AG plans to list in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in first half of 2010. The company made their Initial public offering in March 2010  with bookrunners Commerzbank and J.P. Morgan & Co.
Tom Tailor mainly provides classic and up-to-date casual wear and accessories for men, women, young adults and children. For each of its four brands, Tom Tailor Group launches twelve collections per year. First sportswear collection was launched in 1979. First jeans wear collection and first store abroad appeared in 1996. Women's label was founded in 1999. Tom Tailor E-Shop opened in 2006. Next year young fashion collections Tom Tailor Denim Male and Denim Female were launched. The current brands are:
- Tom Tailor - Men, Women and Kids
- Tom Tailor - Denim Male and Denim Female
- Tom Tailor Polo Team - Men and Women
- Tom Tailor Contemporary - Men and Women
- "About Us". Tom Tailor. Retrieved 9 March 2010.
- "History". Tom Tailor. Retrieved 9 March 2010.
- "TOM TAILOR intends to go public". Tom Tailor. 1 March 2010. Retrieved 9 March 2010.
- "Management". Tom Tailor. Retrieved 9 March 2010.
- "Tom Tailor Brand Website". ir.tom-tailor-group.com. Retrieved 2017-02-02.