Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tombola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tombola or variants may refer to:
- Tombola (raffle), a type of raffle
- Tombola (bingo company), a UK-based online gaming company
- Tómbola (film), 1961 Spanish musical film with child singer and actress Marisol
- Tómbola (TV series), an American Spanish-language entertainment-news TV show
- Operation Tombola, a Second World War Allied operation in Italy
- Moussier Tombola, a French comedian
- Tombolo, an attached island formed by erosion and wave action
- Tombolo, Veneto, a municipality in the Italian region Veneto
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tombola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.