|Look up tombola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tombola or variants may refer to:
- Tombola (raffle), a type of raffle
- Tombola (bingo company), a UK-based online gaming company
- Tómbola (film), 1961 Spanish musical film with child singer and actress Marisol
- Tómbola (TV series), an American Spanish-language entertainment-news TV show
- Operation Tombola, a Second World War Allied operation in Italy
- Moussier Tombola, a French comedian
- Tombolo, an attached island formed by erosion and wave action
- Tombolo, Veneto, a municipality in the Italian region Veneto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tombola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.