Jump to navigation Jump to search
Among his engravings are:
- Two Portraits of the ‘’Emperor Francis I after Ammerling and after Kupelwieser.
- Portrait of Duke of Reichstadt; after Daffinger,
- Portrait of the Archduke Charles of Austria; after Krichuber.
- The Entombment and Madonna with Cherries after Titian.
- Bryan, Michael (1886). Robert Edmund Graves, ed. Dictionary of Painters and Engravers, Biographical and Critical (Volume I: A-K). York St. #4, Covent Garden, London; Original from Fogg Library, Digitized May 18, 2007: George Bell and Sons. p. 110.
|This article about an Italian painter born in the 18th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|