(Redirected from Tommy (film))
|Look up Tommy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tommy is a masculine given name, usually the English diminutive of Thomas. It may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- Tommy (given name)
- Tommy Atkins or just Tommy, a slang term for a common soldier in the British Army
- Tommy James (born 1947), American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer Thomas Jackson, leader of the 1960s rock band Tommy James and the Shondells
- Tommy February6 and Tommy Heavenly6, the stage names for Japanese singer Tomoko Kawase
- Tommy Mercer, a ring name, along with Crimson (wrestler), of American professional wrestler Anthony Gregory Mayweather (born 1985)
Arts and entertainment
- Tommy (1931 film), a Soviet film directed by Yakov Protazanov
- Tommy (1975 film), based on The Who's album Tommy
- Tommy (2015 film), an Indian film
- Tommy (Kipling poem), by Rudyard Kipling in 1892 and collected in Barrack-Room Ballads
- Tommy (King poem), by Stephen King in 2010 and collected in The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
- Tommy, 1965 Tommy Adderley album
- Tommy (album), a 1969 The Who album
- Tommy (The Wedding Present album), compilation of The Wedding Present's early singles and EPs, 1988
- Tommy (Dosh album), 2010
- Thomson's gazelle, animals commonly referred to as "tommys"
- British Rail Class 76, an electric locomotive built by the London and North Eastern Railway in 1940, known as "Tommy"
- Tommy (statue), a statue of a First World War soldier in Seaham, County Durham
- Tommy's, California-based hamburger chain formally known as Original Tommy's Hamburgers
- Thompson submachine gun, also known as the "tommy gun"
- TomEE - Apache TomEE (pronounced "Tommy"), the Java Enterprise Edition of Apache Tomcat
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tommy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.