From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tomsky (masculine), Tomskaya (feminine), or Tomskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Mikhail Tomsky (1880–1936), Russian Bolshevik leader
- Nikolai Tomsky (1900–1984), Russian sculptor
- Tomsky District, a district of Tomsk Oblast, Russia
- Tomsky (inhabited locality) (Tomskaya, Tomskoye), several rural localities in Russia
- Tomsk Oblast (Tomskaya oblast), a federal subject of Russia
See also: Tomsk
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.