Tongue tied (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tongue-tie or tongue tied can refer to:
- ankyloglossia, a medical condition in which the lingual frenulum (a membrane that connects the tongue to the floor of the mouth) is unusually short, causing restricted movement of the tongue.
Other uses include:
- Tongue-Tied: How a Tiny String Under the Tongue Impacts Nursing, Speech, Feeding, and More, by Dr. Richard Baxter in 2018
- Tongue-Tied (short story collection), a collection of short stories released by Paul Jennings in 2002
- "Tongue Tied" (Boom Crash Opera song), 1995
- "Tongue-Tied", a song by Earshot from their 2004 album Two
- "Tongue Tied" (Faber Drive song), 2007
- "Tongue Tied" (Grouplove song), 2011
- "Tongue Tied" (Marshmello, Yungblud and Blackbear song), 2019
- Tongue-tie (tack), a piece of equipment sometimes used on racehorses
- Miley Cyrus: Tongue Tied, a 2014 short film starring Miley Cyrus
- Tongue Tied (song), a song by The Cat which was featured in the Red Dwarf episode "Parallel Universe" in 1988
- Tongue-Tied, a novel by Liselotte Marshall
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tongue tied.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.