|Full name||Antoni Besolí Cervellera|
|Born||19 May 1976|
Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||90 kg (198 lb)|
Besoli qualified as a lone judoka for the Andorran squad in the men's middleweight class (90 kg) at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, by granting a tripartite invitation from the International Judo Federation. He fell in a bodily-crushing ippon defeat to Dominican Republic's two-time Olympian Vicbart Geraldino just forty-seven seconds into their opening match.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Toni Besolí". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 17 December 2014.
- "Solucionan a tiempo último impase de Vicbart" [Vicbart finally resolved his problem on time] (in Spanish). Hoy Digital. 13 August 2004. Retrieved 17 December 2014.
- "Judo: Men's Middleweight (90kg/198 lbs) Round of 32". Athens 2004. BBC Sport. 15 August 2004. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "F. Vásquez mejoró su marca del año en JO" [Flor Vásquez has improved her seasonal record at these Games] (in Spanish). Diario Libre. 19 August 2004. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- Toni Besolí at JudoInside.com
|This biographical article related to Andorran judo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|