Tony Spredeman (born September 19, 1984) is an American master table football player from Milwaukee, WI, USA currently living in Florida. He is a multiple World Champion and often partners with Billy Pappas in the Open Doubles format.
He has won several World Championships - including the Tornado Worlds 2008. Tony finished 2nd at the ITSF World Championships in early 2009 which is a multi-table tournament. Many people consider Tony to be the among best table foosball player's in the world, at least on the Tornado table.
Spredeman believes the games are tougher today.
- "IFPPT Player Ratings". ifptour.com. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- Jennifer Gish (2012-09-19). "Foosball played with passion". Times Union. Retrieved 2015-09-08.
- Rupp, By Allison (2011-06-22). "Bearden 11-year-old wins national foosball title". KNS. Retrieved 2015-09-08.
- Sarah Pixley (2012-02-15). "Foosball Championship Location: Not Your Basement". NBC4 Washington. Retrieved 2015-09-08.
- Don Markus (2013-02-17). "Foosball isn't what it used to be". tribunedigital-baltimoresun. Retrieved 2015-09-08.