Tony Spredeman (born September 19, 1984) is an American master table football player from Milwaukee, WI, USA currently living in Florida. He is a multiple-time World Champion and often partners with Billy Pappas in the Open Doubles format.
He has won several World Championships - including the Tornado Worlds 2008. Tony finished 2nd at the ITSF World Championships in early 2009 which is a multi-table tournament. Many people consider Tony to be among the best table foosball players in the world, at least on the Tornado table.
In April 2010, Tony Spredeman became the global spokesperson for the Fireball table.
Spredeman believes the games are tougher today.
- ^ "IFPPT Player Ratings". ifptour.com. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- ^ Jennifer Gish (2012-09-19). "Foosball played with passion". Times Union. Retrieved 2015-09-08.
- ^ Rupp, Allison (2011-06-22). "Bearden 11-year-old wins national foosball title". KNS. Retrieved 2015-09-08.
- ^ Sarah Pixley (2012-02-15). "Foosball Championship Location: Not Your Basement". NBC4 Washington. Retrieved 2015-09-08.
- ^ ":: View topic - Tony + Fireball, Team Fireball USA".
- ^ Don Markus (2013-02-17). "Foosball isn't what it used to be". tribunedigital-baltimoresun. Retrieved 2015-09-08.