From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tool in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tool is a device that is necessary to, or aids in the performance of an operation.
Tool may also refer to:
- Tool (band), an American rock band
- "Tool" (song), a song by Baboon
- Tool, Texas, a US city
- TOOL Programming language, the proprietary programming language used by Forte 4GL
- Programming tool
- Tool steel, a hard and durable type of steel used to make tools
- Toolz, the Nigerian radio personality Tolu Oniru
- Tulle (netting), a light-weight netting or fabric often used in wedding gowns and ballet tutus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tool.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.