From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Topkapı (literally "cannonball gate"), sometimes spelled Topkapi outside of Turkey, is a Turkish word that can refer to:
- Topkapı Palace in Istanbul, Turkey
- Topkapı Scroll, a Timurid dynasty pattern scroll in the museum's collection
- Topkapı, Besni, a village in the district of Besni, Adıyaman Province, Turkey
- Topkapı, Istanbul, a neighbourhood of Istanbul near the Roman city walls
- Topkapi (film), a 1964 caper movie
- Topkapi (previous title The Light of Day), a 1962 tragi-comic art heist spy novel by Eric Ambler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Topkapı.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.