From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Torishima)
Torishima, Tori-shima or Tori Shima, literally meaning "Bird Island", is a Japanese name:
- Kazuhiko Torishima, editor and producer, most notably for Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine
- Tori-shima (Izu Islands) or Izu Torishima, the island of the Izu Islands, Hachijō Subprefecture, Tokyo
- Minami-Tori-shima (South Bird Island) or Marcus Island, Ogasawara, Tokyo, the easternmost point of Japan
- Okinotorishima (Remote Bird Island), Ogasawara, Tokyo, the southernmost point of Japan
- Kume Torishima or Okinawa Torishima, Kumejima, Okinawa
- Iōtorishima (Sulfur Bird Island), Kumejima, Okinawa; major source of sulfur for the Ryukyu Kingdom
- Nakanotorishima (Center Bird Island) or Ganges Island, the illusional island which was believed to exist in the early 20th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tori Shima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.