The Tornante Company
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Private equity, Venture capital|
|Headquarters||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
At Webby Connect, Michael Eisner said that the name came from a bike trip he took in Italy; he found out that Tornante means hairpin turn in Italian.
Tornante is based in Beverly Hills, California.
Current ventures for the firm include:
- Vuguru - online video production company responsible for web series Prom Queen, which made its debut on MySpace and has been the first major hit from Tornante.
- Veoh - online video sharing site, rival to YouTube. Sold to Qlipso in Spring 2010.
- Team Baby Entertainment - Children's sports DVD and production company.
- Topps Company - Sports trading card and bubble gum maker.
- Glenn Martin, DDS - stop-motion animation series which premiered in August 2009 on Nick at Nite.
- BoJack Horseman - an animated comedy series which premiered in August 2014 on Netflix.
- Judge Faith
Andy Redman is responsible for sourcing transactions for Tornante.
- The Tornante Company (company website)
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|