From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tortuguero (or El Tortuguero; from Spanish "place of turtles") may refer to:
- Tortuguero (Maya site)— an archaeological site of the pre-Columbian Maya civilization, in the Chiapas highlands.
- Tortuguero, Costa Rica— a village in Limón Province, Costa Rica.
- Tortuguero National Park— a National Park of Costa Rica.
- Tortuguero Conservation Area— designated conservational region in Costa Rica.
- Battle of Puerto Tortuguero— a 19th-century battle fought between the Dominican Republic and Haiti.
- Tortuguero Lagoon, a lagoon located in Puerto Rico.
- El Tortuguero, a municipality in the South Caribbean Coast Autonomous Region, Nicaragua.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tortuguero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.