From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up touch down, touchdown, or touchdowns in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A touchdown is the primary method of scoring in American and Canadian football.
Touchdown may also refer to:
Films, television, entertainment
- Eyeworks Touchdown, a New Zealand-based television production company
- Travis Touchdown, a fictional character from the video game No More Heroes
- Touchdown (Bob James album), 1978
- Touchdown (Brakes album), 2009
- Touchdown (JTR album), 2014 debut album of Swedish/Australian boy band JTR
- "Touchdown" (Game song), by The Game featuring Raheem DeVaughn
- "Touchdown" (T.I. song), a song by American rapper T.I. featuring Eminem
- "Touchdown" (Trackshittaz song), 2011
- Touchdown, primary method of scoring in American and Canadian football
- Touchdown, a score in rugby league touch
- Touchdown (mascot), the unofficial mascot of Cornell University
- Touchdown, another name for the landing of an animal or craft
- A tornado touchdown, when a funnel cloud reaches to the ground
- Touchdown Club of Columbus
- Washington D.C. Touchdown Club, a charity/scholarship organization
- Touchdown polymerase chain reaction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Touchdown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.