From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tour may refer to:
- Tourism, travel for pleasure
- Tour of duty, a period of time spent in military service
- Campus tour
- Concert tour
- Professional golf tours
- Tennis tour
- Walking tour
- BlackBerry Tour, a mobile smartphone from RIM
- Tour de France (le Tour), the world's biggest bicycle race
People with the name
- Tours, a city in France
- Grand Tour, a journey across Europe popular amongst young upper-class men in the 18th century
- Tourist attraction
- Tourn, made by medieval sheriffs in England
- Pro Tour (disambiguation)
- Grand Tour (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tour"
- All pages with titles containing "Tour"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.