From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tour (disambiguation))
|Look up tour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tour may refer to:
- Tourism, travel for pleasure
- Tour of duty, a period of time spent in military service
- Campus tour
- Concert tour
- Sports tour, a series of otherwise unconnected professional sports competitions organized into a series, with player ranking system; e.g.:
- Walking tour
- Tour (theatrical), to lead or take a stage play or concert in performances from city to city, country to country, continent to continent etc.
- BlackBerry Tour, a mobile smartphone from RIM
- Tour de France (le Tour), the world's biggest bicycle race
People with the name
- James Tour, nanoscientist
- Tours, a city in France
- Grand Tour, a journey across Europe popular amongst young upper-class men in the 18th century
- Tourist attraction
- Tourn, made by medieval sheriffs in England
- Pro Tour (disambiguation)
- Grand Tour (disambiguation)
- Kolo Toure, footballer
- Yaya Toure, footballer, brother of above
- All pages beginning with "Tour"
- All pages with titles containing Tour
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.