From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Touro may refer to:
- Isaac Touro (1738–1783), a Jewish leader in colonial America.
- Judah Touro (1775–1854), a Jewish leader in colonial America and son of Isaac Touro.
- Touro Synagogue, the oldest Synagogue in the United States, located in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Touro Synagogue (New Orleans), a synagogue in New Orleans
- Touro College, an Orthodox Jewish college in New York City.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, a law school in Central Islip, New York.
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, a medical school in Harlem, New York
- Touro University College of Medicine, a medical school in Hackensack, New Jersey (scheduled to open Fall 2009)
- Touro University, a division of Touro College
- Touro Infirmary, a hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Touro, A Coruña, a municipality in Galicia, Spain
- Touro, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, a neighborhood
- Touro, Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal, a square and a monument
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Touro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.