From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Toxicity (disambiguation))
|Look up toxicity or toxic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Toxic or Toxicity or similar may refer to:
Toxicity is a measure of the degree to which something is toxic or poisonous. For related concepts, see:
- Toxicant, a chemical compound having an effect on living organisms
- Toxin, a substance produced by living cells or organisms
- Toxic mold, a substance produced by some fungi
- Mycotoxin, the excrement of mold
Books and comics
Film and TV
- Toxic (album), a 2011 album by The Gazette
- Toxicity (album), a 2001 album by System of a Down
- "Toxicity" (song), the second single from the System of a Down album of the same name
- "Toxic" (song), a single by Britney Spears featured on her 2003 album In the Zone
- "Toxic", the first single from Crazy Town's debut album, The Gift of Game
- "Toxicity" or "toxic behavior" is slang for a rude and unwelcoming gamer or gaming community who detriments the experience for other players or developers.
- Toxikk, a 2015 video game
- Toxic leader, someone who has responsibility over a group of people or an organization and leaves it in a worse-off condition than when he or she first found it
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toxic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.