June 7, 1958 
Severna Park, Maryland
|Other names||Debbie Blaisdell
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||132 lb (60 kg; 9.4 st)|
|No. of adult films||397 as actress,
3 as director
(per IAFD, as of May 2016)
Tracey Adams (born Debra Blaisdell on June 7, 1958) is an American former pornographic film actress who has also appeared in mainstream films. She appeared in over 300 movies during the 1980s and 1990s, and is an AVN Hall of Fame founding inductee.
Adams moved to the west coast in the early 80s to pursue a career in entertainment. She worked in various jobs such as a commercial diver in San Diego. Later she began nude modeling before entering porn. By 1991, Adams began appearing less in American porn and usually was cast in mature roles.Adams also worked in European porn, becoming a celebrity there and appeared on billboards and guest starred on Italian soap operas.
In addition to her adult appearances, Adams has also appeared in mainstream movies, such as the comedy movies Wimps (1986) and Student Affairs (1987), the thriller Enrapture (1989), and the movie Killer (1990), credited as Deborah Blaisdell. She also appeared in the French TV movie La femme en noir (1988).
Adams testified in April 1987 in San Fernando Municipal Court in a case of two men charged with felony pandering in the production of sex videotapes. Adams and five other performers, among them Stacey Donovan and Steve Drake, testified that they were paid to go to a Sand Canyon home on June 18, 1986, and perform sex acts before cameras. Adams said she was paid to perform but not paid to have sex. The performers were hired by Cinderella Distributors, run by Charles Brickman and Thomas Ingalls. Adams and the other performers testified that Ingalls was the cameraman during the shooting session, and that they were paid in cash after the session. They said their daily pay ranged from $300 for Drake to $1,000 for Donovan. The felony pandering charges were later dropped against Brickman, who pleaded no contest and agreed to testify against Ingalls. He had faced a sentence of between 3 and 13 years in prison.
According to a 1991 article in the Los Angeles Times, "Although she is free-thinking, Adams is anything but the free-spirited sexual athlete her fans like to imagine. She worries about crime and overpopulation and drinks two vodkas medicinally each night to help her sleep. She sponsors two poverty-stricken children in foreign countries. Her rented bungalow in West Los Angeles might be the home of any anxious, PBS-watching, middle-level executive except for the catalog of her sex tapes hidden behind a wood plank on an upper shelf in a back room."
- 1988 AVN Award – Best Couples Sex Scene, Video – Made In Germany
- 1990 AVN Award – Best Tease Performance – Adventures of Buttman
- 1995 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- 2000 XRCO Hall of Fame inductee
- "Tracey Adams". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
- Braxton, Greg (April 22, 1987). "Actors Testify at Hearing They Were Hired for Sex". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved March 3, 2015.
- 25th Annual AVN Awards Show
- Johnson, John (17 February 1991). "Demand Is Strong, but Police Crackdowns and a Saturated Market Spell Trouble for One of L.A.'s Biggest Businesses". Los Angeles Times. p. 3. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
- Johnson, John (17 February 1991). "Demand Is Strong, but Police Crackdowns and a Saturated Market Spell Trouble for One of L.A.'s Biggest Businesses". Los Angeles Times. p. 4. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
- Staff. "Wimps: movie". Amazon via IMDb. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- Klein, Patricia (December 12, 1987). "16 Pandering Counts Against Producer of Sex Films Dismissed in Plea Bargain". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved March 3, 2015.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2009-04-25. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "XRCO". XRCO.com. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tracey Adams.|