|Developer(s)||Sony Mobile Communications|
TrackID is a mobile music and audio search engine for Android devices and some Sony television sets. TrackID is developed by Sony Mobile and allows users to identify music using Gracenote's music database. Gracenote was acquired by Sony in 2008. The acquisition was completed on June 2, 2008. The revised Android application was released in March 2015.
- "Sony Ericsson and Gracenote Unleash Mobile Music 2.0". 14 June 2007.
- Gracenote News: Sony Corporation of America to Acquire Gracenote Archived June 4, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- Sony Corporation of America Completes Gracenote Acquisition Archived May 16, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Sony Updates TrackID By Pulling It Out Of Beta And Giving It Material Design". Android Headlines. 4 March 2015.
- "TrackID - it's pure bloody genius". 4 April 2007.
- "Review: Shazam iD, TrackID is no longer just a Sony Ericsson thing". 11 November 2007.