Concern Tractor Plants
|Russian: Концерн Тракторные заводы|
|Industry||Defense and Machine|
|Headquarters||Cheboksary, Chuvash Republic, Russia|
|Albert Vladimirovich Bakov (Chairman)
Mikhail Grigoryevich Bolotin (President)
|Products||Artillerys, Combat vehicles, Machines|
Number of employees
Altai Motor Plant
Vladimir Motor and Tractor Plant
Volgograd Tractor Plant
Volgograd Machine Building Company
Concern Tractor Plants (CTP), is a leading Russian machine building company. CTP is the country's largest tractor manufacturer, and one of the largest heavy mechanical engineering companies in the world.
The company produces machinery for the industrial, military, agricultural, municipal building and railway sectors, including tractors, harvesting machinery, components and spare parts. CTP consolidates 14 industrial enterprises, three trading-service companies, a number of specialized Research and development offices and a Scientific Research Institute. The total number of employees is approximately 45,000 people. CTP operates in more than 40 countries worldwide. In 2007, the cumulative annual sales volume exceeded $1.35 billion, having increased 31.5 percent for the year. The company's headquarters are located in Cheboksary. Most of the company's factories are located in Russia.
- Concern Tractor Plants. "Management Team - Concern Tractor Plants". Retrieved November 29, 2014.
- "AGCO Corporation and Concern Tractor Plants Form Engine Joint Venture in Russia". Reuters. 2008-10-09. Retrieved 2009-07-14.
- "Russia Tractor Plants Plans $500 Million IPO, Kommersant Says". Bloomberg. 2008-03-24. Retrieved 2009-07-14.
- "Company Profile". Concern Tractor Plants. Retrieved 2009-07-14.
- "Tractor Plants Listed on Frankfurt Bourse". Information agency RDZ partner. 2008-12-30. Retrieved 2009-07-14.