Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tradesperson, tradesman, or tradie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tradesman is a skilled manual worker in a particular field.
Tradesperson may also refer to:
- One who trades; a shopkeeper.
- Door-to-door salesman or saleswoman, a person who travels to customers' houses to sell them things
- Salesman or salesperson, a person who works in sales, such as to sell goods in a store
- Delivery person, a person who works in delivery, to transport goods to a customer's home
- ST Tradesman, a British tugboat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tradesperson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.