Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tradesperson, tradesman, or tradie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tradesman is a skilled manual worker in a particular field.
Tradesperson may also refer to:
- One who trades; a shopkeeper.
- Door-to-door salesman or saleswoman, a person who travels to customers' houses to sell them things
- Salesman or salesperson, a person who works in sales, such as to sell goods in a store
- Delivery person, a person who works in delivery, to transport goods to a customer's home
- ST Tradesman, a British tugboat
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tradesperson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.