Trail of Tears (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Trail of Tears (album))
Trail of Tears may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Trail of Tears: Cherokee Legacy, a 2006 documentary
- Trail of Tears (band), a Norwegian musical group
- "Trail of Tears", a song by Guadalcanal Diary, from their 1984 album, Walking in the Shadow of the Big Man
- "Trail of Tears", a song composed by Roger Cook, Allen Reynolds and Randy Handley and recorded by John Denver, on his 1985 album, Dreamland Express and by Hal Ketchum on his 1992 album Sure Love
- "Trial of Tears", a song by Dream Theater, from their 1997 album, Falling into Infinity
- "Trail of Tears", a song by Eric Johnson, from his 1986 album, Tones
- "Trail of Tears", a song by Nuclear Assault, from their 1989 album, Handle with Care
- "Trail of Tears", a song by Testament, from their 1994 album, Low
- "Trail of Tears" (Strangers with Candy), a Season 3 episode of the television comedy Strangers with Candy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trail of Tears.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.