Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trait or traits in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trait may refer to:
- Phenotypic trait in biology, which involve genes and characteristics of organisms
- Trait (computer programming), a model for structuring object-oriented programs (a template class in the C++ programming language)
- Trait theory in psychology
- Trait (album), the first and only EP by the industrial rock/metal band Pailhead
- Traits (Joe Morris album)
- Trait (role-playing games), a type of role-playing statistic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trait.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.